'CLASS OF 21' CROSS STITCH BANNER KIT - LIMITED EDITION!
Sew a cute cross stitch and turn it into a fun mini banner with this limited edition kit. It's been a crazy year for us all, and especially for school leavers, this was designed to celebrate the CLASS OF 2021! This would be a great gift for teachers or a classroom.
The kit has supplies to make the kit and instructions to create the banner.
- one 5" (approx 14cm) wooden hoop
- 14 count white cotton aida fabric (that's the holey material you stitch through!)
- felt for the back of the hoop or the banner
- DMC threads and a size 24 cross stitch needle
- Full Colour Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' leaflet
- Wooden Baton, twine and pom pom trim for the banner
- Instructions and templates on how to make the banner
(You will need some scissors, an iron and needle and sewing thread to make the banner)
Our cross stitch designs are perfect projects for beginners as they are SO easy to follow or make a great stitch fix for craft pros. Cross stitch is a great little craft to do if you want to keep your hands and mind busy. Make a cuppa, pop on a podcast and curl up on the sofa to indulge in a spot of meditative craft.
The finished hoop measures approx 5”/14cm and has a piece of felt to cover the stitching at the back. The banner is approx 12 x 18 cm. This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so is not suitable for under 14's. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
All of our kits are designed and put together by The Make Arcade team in our small colourful studio in Salisbury, UK.