'Doll' Mini Cross Stitch Kit
Stitch up a sweet little doll with this mini cross stitch kit! These are small cross stitch kits and measure in at 8cm, but are packed with some easey peasy cross stitching. A great project to get you into cross stitch or if you're a pro, stitch this one up in no time! All the bits are there to get you started, you only need a pair of scissors to trim your threads. Cross stitch is such a relaxing craft to calm your mind
- One 3"/8cm Bamboo Embroidery Hoops
- Aida Fabric Square (that's the holy fabric you stitch through!)
- Square of felt to cover the back
- DMC branded threads (these are the best!) and cross stitch needle.
- Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' instruction page
This kit is packaged beautifully in our cute printed box which you can use to store your work in if you get interrupted mid-task! They make a perfect gift.
The finished work measures approx 8cm and has a piece of felt to cover the stitching at the back - it makes a really unique item! This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so not suitable for under 14's. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
All our kits are designed and packed with love by The Make Arcade in our small studio in the UK.